Monday 12 September 2022

The Delmyfeve Pups - Edit

 I've begged and pleaded for photos of these pups, most people are obliging and hopefully pleased that we continue to show an interest in the pups. Sadly it's not always the case, and I'd be concerned if they were my litter, well I'm concerned, and they are not. If they were my puppies, I'd now start knocking on a couple of doors ... there has been nothing from the owner of the red L/C male (I don't even know his name) and nothing from of the owners of  Shadow or Taz (FKA Toyah). Taz haunts me, and a reoccurring nightmare of her mistreatment isn't helping my state of mind. A photo or two once a month, it's not really much to ask is it! 
Anyway, let's celebrate these beautiful puppies.
Rudi, Nica
Buddy, Saxon 
Rosie, Soloman
 Luna - this post has now been edited to add Celt who's name I didn't know previously. 
So we have a Celt and a Saxon!