Thursday 22 September 2022

The Dogs

 We beat the torrential rain that was forecast, Ok, only by minutes but we did it! I only went to the fields, but we had a great time. I watch them messing about, Loki is so well - but where is your toy Loki? "I don't know!" Ross would be frantic if he'd lost his, such different personalities and priorities. Siska bobs about from here to there and everywhere, Sammi spends her time trying to avoid Ross and Ziva has a picnic!  
Part two starts with Siska on the lead. She gets on her mother's nerves by dive-bombing her, and Kaiah ends up walking behind me and not enjoying herself. About half way I let her off, but if she's annoying she goes back on. It's great to have Kaiah back to normal, full of fun and flirting with Orin, and O well he just takes my breath away. I watch him and admire him constantly. Whether he's standing still, powering around the field or rolling like an idiot in wet grass, the dog oozes presence and personality, he simply is, dare I say it, Amazing, maybe not Louis was amazing, Kai was Awesome, so Orin is breathtaking. I'm so proud. Maybe Siska is constructionally a tad better, but you may have noticed, he is my heart dog, my big cuddly bear impresses in every way. Kaiah and Siska look lovely, both in tip-top condition, constructionally beautiful and in glamorous coats. Siska possibly now has the edge on her mother, as it should be, what we want is to improve on what we have. I'm still niggled by the recent words of the owner of her sire, he said Kaiah was a nice bitch, but not a great bitch. Cheeky git, I always store these things for future reference -  I won't forget! Anyway Kaiah we think your excellent, Oh, I can't use "excellent" as Kaiah's word, as we know Siska is "excellent!" haha 
First thing this morning I noticed a scar on Siska's face, it was fresh, but definitely not there yesterday evening, I can only think she pushed her luck with someone on their last wee before bed. I doubt she'll learn though, her puppy privileges may well have run out but no one ever seems to tell her .. well until last night. It is thankfully only a scrape! 
The last walk was just me and hairy. Steve is not well enough to take him, and yesterday was his worse day ever. Resting is something Steve finds hard to do, but yesterday his body made him do it!  Zeus and I have a great friendship, the dog is wonderful. In looks I guess he is a smaller, hairy version of Orin, there is no doubting they are brother. Zeus just lacks Orin's masculine presence and instead tends to be more of a clown, like Ross, but all the lads are very cuddly.  Hell, I'm happy with the way they all are, after all who wants two the same?