Sunday 4 September 2022

Happy Birthday Loki

Maybe I'm humanising, maybe you're laughing at me .. but I don't care. I wanted to give Loki a day out for his birthday. At one point he was my top winner here, now I'm lucky that he's still here with us. Loki has come so far and I want him to have his special days too. Because of his CC and RCC Loki can't enter pedigree classes at Companion shows, but he can still go in "Fun Classes" and we opted for handsomest dog. I stood him in the ring as I always did, be it at a very different level it was a return to the ring that I never anticipated for him. Loki was second in a huge class and I cried (I didn't cry when he won his CC ) - I felt such an idiot, but I never ever thought he and I would be stood in a ring together again. Thanks to my lovely friends, we had a great day, just what I needed.