Monday 19 September 2022

Currently A Back Up Plan.

This is Vesco who has just come into the UK. He is described as "absolutely sound with importantly short straight hocks stood and moving, a real virtue among many he has is that he is a not a big dog, but beautifully balanced with great strength. To be honest he is difficult for me to fault and I will get him ready to show so people can get their own view." 
Vesco will be at stud at the Rafaye Kennel where Fransisco lives - so a sensible distance for me to travel alone should I need to! I know full well that I can not do the 5+ hour journey to Zalu alone and we can not guarantee a bitch will need mating at the weekend when I have people who could help me. I've been invited over to visit Vesco, and I may well do that but I really would like to see what he produces before running in blind. I've been the first to criticise people for doing exactly that with other imports, but on paper this lad has a lot less to worry about. He does have lines to Vegas and two to Quenn, one being through Furbo, Remo is there too as well as Dux. Avoiding these dogs seems impossible, god knows how I've kept them to a minimum so far. It's so hard isn't it, doubling up on the good also brings risks of the bad!