Saturday 24 September 2022

Edit And Names

 I've changed the photo in the WKC critiques post I thought about it and decided it would better make the point to use another GSD and not Orin. So a photo of a male being exhibited at the Sieger this year has taken his place. 
Siska's face is healing nicely, it really was no more than a scrape. Steve is convinced it was a tooth mark, I didn't hear any friction, but I'll go with his better judgment. 
I've already started an "M" litter list of names, well I started it a long time ago .. as I do. If I hear a name that I like, I always make a note of it. I'd looked forward to Blanik Mayhem, I loved it, but just last week a Scottish kennel has used it on their keeper, we don't need two Mayhems' in the ring at one time do we! Of course Miss Otis is on my list, Kirsty MacColl's version is one of my favourite songs. Being an 70/80ies child and teenager, I'm also considering Major Tom, so who was Major Tom? Was he an astronaut or a junkie? Well I guess that depends on whether you were listening in 1969 or 11 years later - If you were listening throughout then maybe he was he an astronaut who became a junkie? I guess we can surmise, but we'll never know. Do I go with this theme then? Characters from songs starting with M, or just carry on writing down unusual names that start with M?  To be honest, currently I can only think of Molly Malone, as we are not having a Mickey Mouse as we already have a Mini Mouse. (One of Siska's many nicknames)