Tuesday 20 April 2021

Still Nothing

What do I do? Siska is still eating normally, going to the loo normally and having Spitfire and Angel Delight moments .. What do I do? I don't want to seem like a neurotic puppy owner but neither do I want to leave something that could cause issues. Though we are trying to be vigilant no doubt we have missed a couple of poos, has she passed it? If she hasn't it can't be causing an obstruction or we'd know and she'd be ill by now. How long do I leave it? Do I contact the vets and ask advice or do I take it day by day and hope as there is no sign of ill health that it has passed or soon will? I've never been in this position with a puppy before, and this is the second time with Siska. (though she did pass the hand within 48 hrs.) Every night I go to bed with the fear that she will be ill the next day and need emergency surgery, but every morning she gets up and is her normal self. I must admit with everything that's going on I do feel like I'm losing the bloody plot!