Monday 5 April 2021

Asha Update

I checked on Asha at around 3am. She was fast asleep. To be honest I was awake as I couldn't find a bit of me to lie on that didn't hurt. Anyway I let Siska out at the same time and went back to bed. I then lay there pondering about the unbelievable last 24 hours.
This morning Asha is so very weak, though she tried to get up she couldn't. I helped her to her feet and we stood still together for few minutes before she pottered outside. She looks dreadful, it's heartbreaking to see her like this especially as she was doing so well. There is some positivity, Asha has eaten her breakfast ... I just hope it's the first step of many in the right direction over the next few days. 
I looked back through my blog, the last time Asha was ill was the last week in July and first week in August. With the same symptoms I wrote then that I thought she was dying too, I can only hope that with her advancing years that she can again improve and recover from whatever this is.