Friday 9 April 2021

Is It Syncope?

Another "Funny Turn" for Asha this morning. It is very odd to see, but over very quickly. Her expression becomes blank and without help she would fall over. She almost looks like Louis did when he was having Syncope, which is basically the medical term for fainting or passing out. 
"Syncope is caused by a temporary drop in the amount of blood that flows to the brain. Syncope can happen if you have a sudden drop in blood pressure, a drop in heart rate, or changes in the amount of blood in areas of your body. " 
Kind of makes sense doesn't it, odd it's happened at the same time both days too. I wonder if there is a connection as she's moving about after a nights sleep and breakfast? 
Not sure what to do with walking now, damned if I do, damned if I don't. Maybe I'll do what I did yesterday or just walk down the track, then if anything goes wrong Steve can come in a vehicle .. Hmmm.. not sure.