Monday 12 April 2021

Blanik Kanani

Excuse my silence but I've had so much on my plate that I'd love to take to my bed with a bottle of gin today, but Blaniks do not allow such behaviour. After the week we've had yesterday was an unexpected road trip to bring Blanik Kanani (Baby Biscuit) back home. Sadly his home didn't work out for him. We have re christened his Zeus, similar to his pet name but enough of a change. We'll take some time to get to know Zeus now and then decided what is best for his future. Thanks to Claire and Ian for helping me get the boy home, and hats off to his owner when she realised that it wasn't working for honouring her contract, putting Zeus first and sending him back here. Sometimes though it hurts we have to put the dogs first.
When I met Zeus yesterday he was obviously tense, confused and scared, his life had turned upside down and he had no idea what was going on. So far we've had no difficulties with him, but I take on board everything that I have been told and we'll see how things pan out.