Wednesday 24 March 2021

Vet Day

I dropped off a very upset Archie Stanley at the vets this morning. He'll be coming home later short of a couple of bits that he went in with. The vet thought he was beautiful and found it hard to believe he was from a feral colony, she really thought that he was a pedigree "something." It's so ridiculous but I'm a nervous wreck about it all. I hardly slept last night .. they do thousands of these operations, but when it's your own it's hard to be relaxed about it. 
Siska had her DHP vaccination. Beth was not available to see to her but I'm always happy with Malan. Such a kind compassionate person, though I did correct her when she told me to take her back for the booster in 2 - 4 weeks.  I'm really chuffed that Siska is now 7.8kg. I know she's still behind her siblings but having almost doubled in 3 weeks she's not quite the tiny tot any more.
Whilst I was there I had Orin weighed too. In my opinion Orin is an ideal weight for his age and size at 37.7kg. 
I'll update the blog on Archie later.