Monday 29 March 2021

No Call.

As you know I rang the vets at 9am, I rang again at 12pm and again at 4pm ... on the last occasion a very rude receptionist told me that there was a message for the vet to ring me but they were busy. She was so abrupt and short that I came off the phone feeling quite teary. Now I know it's not an emergency, but still this is my baby and I felt out of my league and needed advice! I know what to do with a puppy/dog with diarrhoea but this is not just simple diarrhoea. Since I spoke to them this morning she had had some terrible gurgling noises in her stomach and then vomited once. I didn't get a chance to clean it and inspect it as she ate it before I could get to it .. dirty pup! 
Anyway it's now after 6pm and no one has called me back. What is going on there? They are getting lower and lower in my estimation, since Roger retired the organisation really has turned into a crock of shit! 
I decided to give Siska some yudigest in her meal at 4.30pm ...  we'll see how she is tonight and tomorrow now.