Sunday 28 March 2021

Siska Visiting

I'm not putting this on Facebook, Mum would not be impressed with her lockdown hair. She didn't manage to get an appointment till the second week of April for a haircut. Unlike me she cares about these things, my hair is a law  unto itself. Still it means hacking it with scissors makes little difference! 
My poor dad is in so much pain and has been for weeks now. He looks so ill and some days is unable to walk, wash, dress or sleep. He has plantar fasciitis, though from what I've read it's an extreme case. To add insult to injury there are also issues with his prostate which is a worry for all of us.
Little Siska brightened their day, maybe they were pleased to see me too? LOL  She was so confident wondering around the house from room to room like she owned the place. I'm so pleased with her confidence .. here's hoping the weather improves so we can continue seeing her explore the world.
Her belly is still not settled. I am concerned, as I would be. Maybe coincidence that she was fine till she had her Vacs on Wednesday? Certainly she's not been quite right since, though she's not ill at all, just her belly is unsettled.