Thursday 25 March 2021

Siska Needs A Hand

Well little Miss S has had me worried over the last 2 days. Most of us must remember that Noya almost died after swallowing part of a toy. Of course lots of dogs never have issues from swallowing what they shouldn't, but you are always scared that you may have a minority! Hopefully our scare with Kiri years ago has been that minority for us! 
Anyway whilst I was cooking two nights ago Siska was playing happily with her toys. I confess I was busy and not giving her any of my attention so I was horrified when I found this. 
After two days of worry and the wonderful job of examining what was coming out I was really pleased when her poo came out waving today. I'm sure only dog people can understand my joy at such a thing. Honestly to god it was in one piece, I could have washed it and stitched it back on if I'd wanted to.. Yeuk
It's a month at the weekend since she was wormed so I decided to give her a dose of drontal puppy today, hopefully there will be no after affects this time .. but needs must.