Wednesday 24 March 2021

Picking Up Archie

I'm not good when I don't get any sleep and this afternoon I was not up to the drive to the vets to get Archie. Steve wanted to go in the car, I much prefer my van but there you go. Little Miss S travelled on the back seat with me, if I said it once I said it a dozen times .. I'm not doing this again. She was an absolute pain in the bum. Fidgety, and to quotes someone who was aiming their remarks at Ross she was loud and annoying! So from now on it's either the van or he has to put a crate in the back of the car.

Archie is fine, he's as happy to be home as we are to have him back. Here's hoping he doesn't have to make another trip for years to come. I initially shut him in the kitchen when I got home, but I forgot that Jezi can open the door when she wants to and she let him out. I went to see where he was and he was pottering in the garden, he was happy and affectionate so I left him to it. Of course he's eaten!