Tuesday 30 March 2021

Siska Update

I went to Tesco first thing and kind of expected the vet would have called whilst I was out. I gave Steve a list of what to say ... they hadn't called. I was seething and Steve offered to call as I quite emotional, and I generally hate confrontation anyway, so I let him do it. All he said was we've been expecting a call back for 24hrs and the receptionist put him straight through to the senior partner. Steve says I shouldn't ask to speak to particular vets, but I need to be comfortable with whom I speak to. Anyway I went through it all and he thinks Siska's bowl has been aggravated by what she ate and she needed antibiotics and provita to help it heal. Of course it was the logical conclusion and we had already come to it, but we are not vets and I can't but help overthink and worry about things. Conformation of  that yesterday would have helped. I've been to pick up the meds and she's had the first dose with her lunch. I'll add some photos later, just thought I'd update now as I've had so many messages asking how she is. Thank you it means the world ...