Thursday 17 September 2020

Sunny Again



Ok so I agree the blogger dashboard is now really good, fair play everything has come together nicely. The earlier blips, which were obviously theirs are all sorted and the dashboard is working well, and is actually better than the old layout! 
Then there's the new Facebook page, If you are on a mobile phone, you probably won't notice much difference. This is basically an update for desktops PC's to make them similar to the mobile App. It is terrible and hard to navigate if like me you are used to the classic version. Only good thing is the Dark Mode which I do use, it does help with eye strain. By the end of this month, all PC/Desktop users are being forced on to this new version, but so many of the features that I use when uploading my albums are missing. You can no longer access "Use date and time from photos"  or "Order in date taken" which means I have to spend ages trying to put the photos in the right order. Also missing is "move to another album," I used that a lot too. I'd plonk a photo on my timeline so it got more audience and later move it into the relevant album ... "can't do no more" ... Ah well this is progress!!!!