Thursday 17 September 2020

Asha and Kaiah

Asha is struggling a little the last couple of days. She's a little lame, but I can't see a reason for it. Of course she's old, but I would expect lameness or mobility issues that come on with old age to creep up rather than just appear. We've both had a look, and both think it's front right, there is nothing obvious to be seen. Of course the heat may also be affecting her, I noticed that last time it was hot that she struggled .. let's hope its cooler tomorrow. As you can see she's not ready to stay at home just yet, but I may have to rethink the walks sooner than I expected. 
I don't like to add blurred photos, but I'm gutted this of Kaiah is not clear. It could have been quite a shot, but I guess we can still enjoy it as a small photo. Don't worry I wasn't smacked in the mouth again. Actually it's still quite sore from Monday,  it's now scabbed over and looks like I've left a bit of my dinner in the corner of my lip. Kaiah is full of fun, such an exuberant girl, and very cuddly too.  As I said not wishing my time away but I'm getting excited about her coming into season. I've had some advice to give her a course of synulox when she comes in season .. I will take that up with the vet when I next see her.