Sunday 31 May 2020

Ups And Downs


I have been overwhelmed with sadness again today, I find it so hard to accept that Isla is gone. Her posh "Princess" dinner bowl has been hidden from my sight and tomorrow I'm going to put her posh bed away. Even though Perry likes it I can't cope with seeing it there. I've never had to face this before, we love them, we loose them, we grieve and gradually we have closure. We don't ever forget, we just learn to think of them with a smile instead of a tear ... but this, the not knowing, this is hell! 
Steve took me out for a spin in the car, we stopped for ice cream and took the scenic route home through Talysarn and Lon Ddwr, yes it helped to get out just for a bit. When I got home there were so many videos and photos of the pups in the album, well it made my day. Without knowing it was as if everyone had rallied around to cheer me up. Seeing the pups living the life I wish for them, the life they deserve is so precious. Thanks guys your photos and videos in our communal album mean the world, especially today ...