Sunday 24 May 2020

Always Time For A Rant



Now this mountain is huge - miles and miles of open countryside but still sometimes we meet other people. It's almost an unwritten rule between us regulars to avoid each other, in that way no dogs go on the leads and there are no hassles. But of course there is always one twatting arsehole, if you miss spell your profanities you can say them twice, yeah always the same twatting arsehole! I'm sorry if you feel this is out of character for me but his arrogance and ignorance dives me insane, I wish he, his rude wife and his fecking dogs would return to whatever English county they came from. That is not a racist remark, it's an observation and I'd want his likes sent back to where ever they came from. Please don't forget some of my closest friends are English and so is the man in my bed! People like him move to this area and think they own the place, they think they can take over. Just a little consideration for others is all that's needed. I don't want a dog fight, all I ask is he respects my space!