Monday 4 May 2020

Puppy Orin

It looks like this may well be baby "Orin." 
I don't think I'll be changing my mind, but of course I reserve the right to do so, on the name and the puppy. The Greek origin of Orin, "man of the mountain," or "... of the mountain" really is apt and when you throw in "King Orin" well that's the icing on the cake really .. as long as he likes water! 
It's been so hard to choose and I am still keeping my options open. Honestly, I'm not ready for a LSH yet. Different shows, different venues, different judges. Ok sometimes the same shows with some judges seeing them on an even keel, as it should be now, but sometimes not. How disappointing it would be to set off with the Blanik crew and leave the puppy at home? Of course if the LSH was dramatically better than the S.C then it would be a different story .. but he's not, six of one and half a dozen of the other I would say!