Monday 11 May 2020

What Did I Do?

The pups are going on for 8 weeks old yet one "friend" has chosen to ignore the fact they are even here. Not one comment or like on one single photo and for the life of me I don't really know why. She is usually a person who "joins in" with my life but she is becoming more and more distant. People around me are telling me to ignore it, forget her but when I care for someone, when I consider them a friend it's not that easy to switch off, I don't easily brush people aside. I suppose if I knew the reason for the indifference then it would make sense, but when I've asked or tried to make communication then i'm given the cold shoulder. At least I know why the green eyed monster is pissed with me .. here I haven't a clue.
Yes I am upset, I don't deny it. I try and treat other as I would like to be treated myself. Having this litter has meant so much to me and sharing it with friends adds to the excitement ... ah well her loss.