Wednesday 27 May 2020

Two Weeks Ago

I sat out in the garden with Orin before breakfast this morning and I thought about how chaotic life was 2 weeks ago. Eight out, clean pen, breakfast for eight, eight want attention, eight shouting, sixteen shits, quick clean it before they eat it, eight madly running around the garden, grabbing this, eating that, eight making us laugh ...and sleep. Now maybe we can have breakfast? But course I miss it terribly, who wouldn't. Orin still needs watching and he still tells his big story in the morning, but I do miss the other little guys. The updates from the owners mean the world. I don't expect daily photos on the communal Facebook album .. not everyone is like me for photos, but once or twice a week will be wonderful. Just to see them loving their lives makes my day. 
Orin is off out again this afternoon ... photos later no doubt.