Sunday 24 May 2020

Tension

Baby Ross and Ziva 
One thing I hate is tension between bitches. I've experienced some awful bitch fights here, but thankfully not for years now. Though Steve would deny it Kiri was the instigator to more fights than any other bitch we've owned.  I think Ziva and Tali were the last to have a fight, though there was almost one recently as Jezi and Sammi came face to face! Jezi sadly has to be separated from all the other bitches, they hate her and she hates them.
Ziva has taken a week to want to play with Orin, she took longer with Ross but she adores him now. I was so pleased to see her playing with Orin, and pleased that Sammi didn't have concerns about her mother playing with her son. But of course little miss important (Kaiah) was non too pleased and started marching around stiffly wittering under her breath. Kaiah's relationship with Ziva is already on a strictly tolerance basis, I feared any further interaction between Ziva and Orin would result in a bitch fight, the last thing I need with a puppy in the middle. I distracted Orin away from Ziva and directed some choice words at Kaiah. Kaiah has respect for me ... but not for any of the other bitches!!! LOL She has a strong character, what Kaiah wants she thinks she should get and I can only imagine that in time she will be working on getting Orin's full attention. She and Ross are so close but she still get's jealous when he plays with Ziva, and Ross isn't fussy he'll play with anyone and suffer the consequences.
I guess for the time whilst Orin is a novelty for the bitches that we will have to be one step ahead of them. Things will settle, they always do don't they ..