Tuesday 31 March 2020

What No Luther?

Perry and Jamie
We've seen more of our neighbour the last week than we ever have. With a tack between us, him in his yard and us in the field it's nice to chat. He was telling us his daughter has just paid £1,600 for a puppy. "Wow" I said "What breed?" He said "well I would call it a mongrel, she calls it a Cockerpoo," I assured him I was completely on his side. Crazy ... just crazy!
We got talking about our cats and whether they see them or not. They said yes the tabbies regularly and he said the rat population in the barn was well depleted ... so now we know where the bodies come from! I guess it may mean they all go over there, though he hasn't seen Luther, and I doubt he would ever see Perry but he may well go over there too. If there's pray there then I would imagine Isla is a regular visitor. I said I hope they were not a nuisance, he chuckled and said only the one that frightens the life out of him regularly when he goes to shut the horse in. Apparently it runs out of the barn, he pointed to Jamie and said "I think that one!" No, Jamie doesn't run from anyone, more likely Junior or Choo.
Junior had returned with war wounds again yesterday and he said that there was a hell of a fight outside his at about 1am, again I'm not surprised, I've seen that side of Junior with Mandy's cat. Sweet Junior can be a shit!
Junior
Jimmy Choo
Isla