Wednesday 24 April 2019

Updates

Kaiah seems more herself today. I will still keep a very close eye on her and if this turns out to just be hormonal I'll have records of when it occurred after her season for future reference.
Loki's issues continue and due to a little carelessness and a little chaos this morning we missed the perfect time to get a sample.
Ross didn't touch breakfast - I took it off him after 2 - 3 mins. Not playing the game Mr Poldark.
The camera is not covered by house insurance - gutted. I have the bridge camera and bashed white one  to just get on with things for now!
The old laptop and new one (well refurbished) are off to the man who can this morning to transfer the data over. What shall I do with the old laptop?
Luna is coming back at lunch time - I hope it goes a little easier this time!
Dog club meeting tonight - here's hoping for peace and harmony.
Hope to get the laptops back tomorrow - for now, thanks to this machine for years of pleasure and hard work - but it is time to join the next generation ... it's an Asus Vivobook (Refurbished) - just incase you are interested!
HP  Pavilion g6 on Windows 7 signing off.