Tuesday 2 April 2019

I Don't Believe It!

I knew there was a reason I always use to enter dog shows at the very last minute - Sammi Belle looks like a snow storm today. Two Champ shows entered and one not closed yet! I could have saved myself £28.  So it's back to the old routine for me of entering a day or two before the show closes. Open shows don't matter but these Champs are an expensive game and being in good coat when you're in the top classes is paramount. I doubt Sammi will be going to WELKS at the end of this month or to the National in May now! Damn it all, she's looked so bloody good too. (hopefully we'll get away with NWGSD on Saturday!) 
The photo is of Sammi with her best friend and mum Ziva yesterday. Though they are nothing alike these two adore each other. Nico sure has stamped his mark here and Sammi Belle looks so much like her daddy!