Friday 19 April 2019

Camera is Dying

No photos on the walks as the bastard camer wouldn't come on.  Now the old camera has come out of retirement to see if it works. The photos look Ok, though I've had a bit of trouble loading them onto the PC. Off the other they use to load straight to google photos via the WIFI.  This one first  said they where invalid files, then it said they where of insufficient quality?? No idea. Different camera yeah, but just an older model of the now dead one!
I'm thinking of finding out if the camera is covered by the house insurance, after what I've just spent I sure can't afford to replace it now. I don't think I'd cope without a camera though, walking and talking photos gives me so much pleasure. Whilst the phone photos are good there is no comparison with the quality of the photos taken on the camera, especially ones taken at a distance. These look OK don't they?