Monday 8 April 2019

The Last Two Days

This is not a defamatory comment, Saturday's judging was not as I expected. We pay our money we take our chance. Some decisions where not as I expected, that doesn't mean they where incorrect, but knowing the judge they where just a surprise to me. One decision, not involving my dogs left me with questions, but I'll say no more as I take it the spy still visits the camp!
I think Kaiah would have been more to the judges taste than my others, though I had always presumed she loved Loki. Neither could be entered as she handled them last May. No dog handled by the judge can be exhibited under them within 12 months of the date - shame but there you go. My veterans showed their socks off, both hammering it round the ring. The critiques will be interesting! Sammi showed well, but being with me Ross did lack some drive on the move! Anyway as they say, another day another dog show!
Yesterday we walked in wonderful weather, though my walk was somewhat ruined by coming across yet more fencing on the mountain. I can't understand how common land can be fenced? I had always presumed this was all common land anyway! The fencing completely closes off the path over smurf bridge and here again goes across a path and blocks it off. They have now made it almost impossible to get to the top of Moel Tryfan from Fron, surely that is not legal? I have contacted "The Fron Development Group" on line and they knew nothing about it and are looking into it! I'll update as I know!