Tuesday 16 April 2019

Sleepless Night

Last night I went to bed feeling as tired as ever, but though the body was tired and the eyes could not stay open the brain would not switch off. So I lay there and I tossed and turned and my brain leaped and jumped from one place to another. The harder I tried to switch it off the worse it got, follow this if you can ...
Ross' coat, Ross' health test .. should I shouldn't I? The issues with Loki's character, at times I really think he needs to see a behaviorist. Never known a dog this odd, he's like 2 different dogs. Kaiah - Zalu what if the best ones are all L.C's? Kaiah x Sisco? - No my gut is with Zalu. Would my friend want one? If they come when do I ask her? Maybe she'll have one by then? What if Ian is away when Kaiah's in season? Oh and is he smoking again? I'll kill him. I'll ask him on the way to Builth ... Can Lin get to Builth? Will I remember to get the Easter Eggs? Should I get one for Mother too? Enzo ... Did I do the right thing? Dogs stolen from a show, worst nightmare! Awful, heartbreaking. Would I steal a neglected animal? Would I pull down the nets that are killing birds?
My Brother will be a grandfather this week, shit! But should he be in this position? I do like Sean, very much. Three cats died in just a few month. I was so lucky that Perry fell in my lap. Luther? .. should I look for him or wait for him to fall in my lap too. Should he come at all? I need a new van, my laptop is dying .. Oh god I want a sable bitch puppy .. but not really a hairy one .. but I'd love a sable hairy boy. .. keep 2 divorce!
Well that's just some of the madness, I eventually got up and chatted on Facebook with others who could not find sleep ..only to find sarcasm thrown our way this morning .. anyway  maybe I managed a few hours on my return to my pitt, maybe tonight I'll sleep!