Tuesday 9 April 2019

No Camera

I'm feeling deflated, irritable and emotional today so the camera stayed at home. On the second walk I had to take a photo of Sammi .. just for a bit of banter when I got home really. The chief groomer is really not doing a good job ... and he want's a bloody long coat!!!!! I don't like putting my dogs in stance on the walks - I don't know why, one of my idiosyncrasies I suppose, but Sammi just stood like this and I left her there! So no more Spring shows for Sammi! 

Steve is very sensitive to my moods and had realised that between everything I was struggling today so he decided to keep an eye on me and come on the last walk with me. We did the same walk as I had done with the other groups, but a slower walk so the Young Guns had more time out as usual!

Oliver has had a steroid tablet but as yet has refused to eat. I got some fresh pate for him to try but it was a no go. We can't carry on like this ....