Tuesday 18 July 2017

Still In Limbo

So here they are, the guys in Suffolk are 7 weeks old today... The breeder feels they both have potential and says ...  "I like them both for different reasons. the redder more masculine cobbier puppy has been my favourite all along but I keep looking at the other one too, he is more upright and scopey and has a bit more style about him atm." I have to confess, though he looked the smallest in previous pics the red and now larger pup is the one that has always caught my eye. 
Of course now we are waiting for testicles, and though she hasn't found them yet she says "No one has had a problem with Larro pups and it's not a problem we've had through the Idol line but you never can know for sure when things crop up. it may sound crazy but because we don't have a problem I don't usually even check but I know you need to know"... 
So this is where we stand .. if they (Particularly the dark one) has testicles at the week end then I will go and see him/them with my head screwed on and not wearing my heart on my sleeve. If the testicles are not down then we leave it till the following weekend and reassess. I will not be travelling 5 hours to see pups with no balls. So here we go again .. wait and see!!!