Sunday 30 July 2017

Puppy Poldark

Well we had a good night, just a few screams at 1am which we ignored then straight through till 7.30am when I heard him getting restless and decided to get up. Can't complain about that can I? Clean, dry crate too. He's had breakfast and tried a corner of toast which he took his time over.
When I first saw him yesterday my first impression was .."Wow he's a super colour," then I noticed his ears and lovely dark mask. But things are never perfect and he was a lot smaller than I expected him to be. Now that could have put me off, but because I've had Loki, who was just a tad smaller it didn't! Not that I didn't trust the breeders, who were lovely, but I checked his bits .. present and correct ... and then I had a cuddle. I must admit I realised quite quickly that he was very bold! I love a confident puppy, but Ross is bordering on cocky, should be fun!
All the dogs are doing well with him, Tali is quite smitten and Ziva not amused .. but she's Ok about it all! Sammi and Kaiah a little over enthusiastic so I'll have to watch the size difference in the games. He's playing tug with Kaiah but she has no consideration for his size and just drags him about by the toy .. sometimes on his belly. Mind you he could let go but chooses not too!
Best get on with things .. more pics later no doubt!