Thursday 12 January 2023

We Are Getting Bored

 


We are all getting bored of walking around these bloody fields. I really hope for a return to some normality soon. Whilst Ross is away tomorrow, I'm going to try Orin with Kaiah, I think she's challenging her mother for the longest season ever. 
Ziva is unsettled, pacing around the house a bit, wanting to go out then in again. She seems very normal outside in the field, but she just can't seem to settle and relax indoors. I've done a list of observations to take to the vets tomorrow .. maybe vivitonin would help?
Steve has had a phone call from the cardiac team today and now has another phone consultation and an appointment lined up. I know these next few weeks/months will be hard, but I am still going to hope for a day out at Crufts in March.