Friday 13 January 2023

Vet Day Results

It's great when one of your buddies works at your vets isn't it. I had to smile at this photo of Ross that she sent me. My boy was "not speaking" to anyone - and to be honest since he got home he's not speaking to us either. Hopefully tomorrow we'll be forgiven. He is currently in his bed and hasn't eaten a thing, no surprise there! 
Beth had a look at his elbow whilst Ross was out for the count, she said that it's much thicker than the left and does feel that it is already arthritic, no shock really. She agrees with Gillian's diagnosis that there is scar tissue there, but was very pleased to hear that Ross has not been lame since December 2021. I'm convinced that the Glucosamine and Chondroitin has helped him and I'm so glad I persevered with it now as we can fall back on the metacam much later on. 
Ziva's bloods have come back with a safe level of phenobarbital which means there is scope for increasing the dose if we need to. I did tell Beth that the answer I need is to the question of what is going on in her head? But I did say that I know  it's not a question I'll get an answer too - so yeah plod on!