Monday 23 January 2023

My Brothers

Walking Zeus on his own is actually working quite well, so well that at the moment I may stick to it! He's having a great time and I'm not being pulled about at the end of the lead. One odd incident today, as we were walking down the track Ian came driving up it. Ian stopped and got out of the van, Zeus got uncomfortable and I told Ian to just say hi so he'd recognise his voice. He did and Zeus approached him, Ian gave him a cuddle and again Zeus got tense, he was totally ridged. He didn't do anything wrong, he didn't even growl, but reading his body signals, the boy was really not happy. Why? He knows Ian. The only thing I can think of is that when we've previously come across Ian on walks I've had other dogs with me, dog that have been over the moon to see Ian, I can only think that that had given him self-confidence .. still it was odd as he's happy to see him at home! 
My beautiful O. 💗