Monday 30 January 2023

Just Saying

 Following on from a friend's Facebook post earlier, I need to rant. I have a pack of dogs not a family of furbabies, I hate the term equally to landsharks, my dogs are neither sharks nor babies. They have a Happy Birthday once a year, it's not a happy barkday, they celebrate that every day! They are clean in the house because I house train them, no potties involved ..lol  I'm not their mother or mummy, Kaiah is Siska's mother, Sammi is Orin's mother and Fransisco is his father, so Steve is not his daddy! The best weatherproof coat my GSD's could ever get is the one they were born in and I cringe at the photos of bitches wearing knickers and sanitary pads when mother nature has already taught them how to keep clean. 
My dogs have an easy life with lots of fun and naughtinesses, but I do believe that they need to know right from wrong and if their mother doesn't teach them that there are consequences to their actions, then I will, and a lot less harshly than she would! Rant over - and just my opinion, of course!