Thursday 29 July 2021

Update

Beth (vet) has now sent a form through to Gillian at Paws 4 Fitness to start the laser treatment there. I chatted with them at Mochdre about it today and they say she is very good at her work. They told me that hopefully Loki will continue to improve and that in a few weeks he may be ready for the treadmill hydro. The only reasons I've asked to change is the distance, it's an hour to Mochdre, 15 mins to Caernarfon, in my mind it makes sense. 
They have told me that doing some work around the ring daily will help Loki. He needs to think more about his feet and not mooch so much. It will be a two-man job, but he may enjoy it too, he always loved his shows so a couple of steady walks around that ring (Which is a square - if you know what I mean) may just get him to focus. She also wants me to practice down to the stand with him a few times a day - yeah we can do that.