Saturday 31 July 2021

More Sisco Kids

Having seen a photo of Siska's half sister last night, my feet are back firmly on the ground. I know I have something a little bit special in her, but reality check, she will have stiff competition once this bitch makes it to 6 months. Such a shame Fransisco is getting on, now some of the GSD world are realising they have left it too late and they will miss out on his fantastic progeny. I'm proud to have three Sisco kids here and though someone was hinting strongly last night, currently I've no plans to part with any of them! 
Being the sensitive soul that I am, I did feel it a little when the pups photo was shared in numerous quarters by someone last night. He hasn't once shared Siska's photo or commented with much enthusiasm on her. I guess it only hurts because his opinion matters to me... maybe her half sister is more to his taste? Type wise the pups are similar, though I guess she has better wither height and a harder overline than Siska. Again it will then become down to the judges interpretation of the standard - put it this way, from the photo she is very much to my taste! We show what we have and I will campaign Siska fearlessly,  we will continue to win with pride and loose with dignity. (but slag off the other dogs and the judging on the way home in the van ... what's said in the van stays in the van ... haha)