Friday 30 July 2021

4 At Cwm Dulyn



After a cooler night thankfully Orin is back on track and slept till 7.45am. Needing to go to Y Ffor to get Loxicom for Loki I decided to take a detour via Cwm Dulyn. I must admit I was uncomfortable by the presence of a large white van parked at the end. It's crazy how these days all I can think about when I see a white van is dog thieves. Even more crazy as I drive one myself. 
The path was so over grown in places I wondered when it had last been walked. We've not been for ages and Siska has only been to the lake. The big rock of course was a firm favourite with everyone. Orin actually refusing to come off, so we left him there, he soon followed! It was a lovely change to go down there .. for me and them. 
Whilst I was waiting at reception at the vets Ken came to see me to ask about Loki. He too is impressed with Gillian in Caernarfon and thought sessions there would benefit Loki. I'll do what the piggy bank  allows, but Birthday and Xmas pressie this year are questionable! LOL Anyway 10 days early I weighed "Mini Me" and she was 25.2kg ... Yeah that's Ok. I'm sure she's about caught up with her mum in weight, but not height.