Friday 23 July 2021

Elka And Siska

It's so hard to choose the right puppy for the show ring, like I said before the 6 -8 week old puppy is supposedly the pint size version of the adult. With the loss of "The Twins" I only had two bitches to chose from in the "L" litter. Hell, for me that's a lot of choice, Tali was the only female in a litter of 9 and Kaiah was the only female in the "J" litter. 
Elka (Pink) was so obviously a LSH from very early on, but I honestly couldn't fault her. She had great conformation, great colour and a larger than life personality. (but so much hair!) When it came to the choice it wasn't easy. In the end it simply came down to coat, I love both coat varieties but my preference is for a S/C.  Ok, maybe I was a little smitten with Geraldine too, though she was quieter and quite a bit smaller, I could find no reason to part with her. Little Geraldine may have been quieter - Siska is a different kettle of fish! 
Anyway I'd like to share this beautiful photo of Elka with you, (Above) seeing this I'm now sure that which ever pup I'd picked I couldn't have gone wrong! 
Two lovely girls me ffinks!!!! (except mine still bites!!!)