Wednesday 14 July 2021

Siska and Zeus

With mini me out of action I decided to take Zeus to Ring craft last night. It was his first time with me in this kind of situation. From walking in he was a happy bunny,he loved the company of the other and took treats from friends. He stood well and considering it was our first attempt together he moved well. He was very uncomfortable at being gone over, I could read his expression and see that from his eyes. Never mind, we'll work on that as the rest was pretty damn good! 
When I got home Steve said he wished I'd taken Siska as she'd be charging round like an idiot, no after effects ...  we do worry don't we, obviously mostly unnecessarily! The more I think about the ulcer in her mouth the more I think maybe she and Orin had been playing tug and he let go causing whatever it was to scrape the roof of her mouth. No wonder she was off her food! I'm still hoping I can take her to her first show on Sunday, even with a huge bald patch on her leg!