Monday 5 July 2021

Naughty Boys

I always write about Zeus' gold stars, but I'm never one for hiding the truth either. 
Kitchen roll no 2 has been shredded. What a bad dog.
Seriously you have to laugh don't you, I wonder what it is about Kitchen roll?
Mr O came home from the walk in a disgusting state. He had cow shit down his back, behind his ear and around his neck. Again what do I say? Nothing but maybe he regretted his decision to roll in it as we had to bath him!
Little miss is playing with her food again today. She is still on three meals a day, but breakfast was completely rejected today. She is eating a lot less than her sister, but I think she looks OK on what she's getting to be honest. They are getting close to 6 months, and then I usually put them down to 2 meals a day anyway. I do think Siska's issues are more to do with her teeth than anything else though. As I've said she is behind with her teething and her under jaw also needs to develop ... that may take some time. Her bite is not overshot like Blade was at the same age, just her bottom jaw needs to catch up with her top jaw - quite normal at her age. (Blade's jaw from being overshot was completely correct by 18 months, so I don't envisage any difficulties with her jaw) Anyway as she is behind maybe it's a good thing she's missing this show at the weekend. Though we are showing on the 11th and she is 6 months on the 9th the rule states that puppies must be 6 months on the first day of the show - and that is the 8th! Never mind there is plenty more to come, we hope.