Saturday 9 January 2021

Here They Are

 The Boys
The Girls
I doubt I'll need coloured colours with these guys as so far they are pretty easy to tell apart. One of the girls has white paws and the other doesn't. (Well she has very little)  The smallest boy (Centre) has no white, and I've made notes on the other two to tell them apart from birth, they will be harder to differentiate I suppose. Both are classic Sisco progeny and have white paws and patches on their chest. The second male born is currently the largest. If Steve is struggling then I may put collars on them, it's important we know who's who and the advantage of the colours is identification at a glance. 
I have a lot to say, but I'm sure you can bear with me until I've had some sleep. 
Of course I'm delighted with the pups, we have to concentrate on the living, but I can't help but be emotional at the ones who were too special for this world.