Sunday 17 January 2021

Happy Feet - Again

Pink, Raven and Geraldine 
I know from experience how unwise it is to identify puppies simply by white toes and feet. I didn't half get myself in a tizz with Ginger, Spice and Chilli in the last litter as all the white seemed to disappear off their feet at about 2 weeks. (Hence the first time I ever used coloured collars) These are easier to identify but as you can see the white is fading fast. It's mostly gone on the back paws with just the tips of the toes still white, but the black is coming through on all the other toes now too. Pink and Raven have most white on their feet, and both Robin and Raven have a patch on their chests too ... Geraldine and Robin do have white toes, but to a lesser degree, Wren has none at all. This white fascinates me so much, and it has been interesting talking to other people who have used Fransisco and had the same experience!