Monday 4 January 2021

Cancelled

After syking myself up all over Xmas, last night the vets called and cancelled Sammi's spay operation which was set for today. I'd only told one person that she was going as it was easier for me to handle it with no one knowing. I'm gutted, but he explained that they were really short-staffed. I guess it was best they cancel than rush and do a botched job! It is rescheduled, I'll tell you when she's been! 
The photo is of  Kaiah and Sammi yesterday. Never have I had two bitches that look so alike. Sammi is taller but has the better ear set, Kaiah has the better eye colour and as I've said in my opinion is marginally the better bitch! I guess Seffe and dughter Storm did look similar, and Jezi has a look of a younger Asha but with these two even I have to do a double take sometimes!