Wednesday 13 January 2021

A Morning Photo

 Puppies spread out in a box are warm and comfortable, puppies in a heap are cold and distressed
I'm happy with that then. 
I'm still very suspicious that we have 2 Long Coats (LSH) here. 
Pink and Raven have that look about them. It's early days and I wouldn't put money on either, but I am suspicious. I can see me and Steve knocking heads over this again. I love the look of a LSH, for god sakes I tried to use Zalu,  but I'm crap with a brush and I still have my doubts on the practicality of the coat in a working dog. 
Of course it will be 6 weeks+ before I've made my decision, and I'm still saying I'd prefer a S/C, but it's not set in stone, I am open to either coat variety. 
Oh yeah, I'm going to contradict myself here, on first glance Robin and Raven are hard to tell apart, but Raven has more white on his right front. It's only when I look at the heads that I get suspicious of Raven's coat .. he is less ... eh .. shall we say less LSH looking than Pink. (Maybe he's a little like Bruce? Hard to tell!)