Sunday 8 December 2019

Windy Weather Walks

This weekend we should have been expecting new life into the house, I've tried to focus my attention on the "dog family" and future plans. But in a quiet moment I can't help but dwell and feel the sadness. I was offered the little singleton sable in Scotland, but thankfully I have my sensible hat on and have said no. Maybe Sarah will have her? It's hard to explain to people without reveling plans that I'm still hopeful for a Blanik future within my bitch line. It must be coincidence but I've dreamt of that singleton puppy. When I was at my "is she isn't she" phase with Kaiah that was the puppy I saw lying by her side .. Now I'm sad again!
Look at Ross in the top photo .. don't you just want to get hold of him by the cheeks and snog him. I always prefer a male with a slightly shorter muzzle like Ross, Louis, Mikey and Dexi .. no disrespect to the likes Loki, Nico, Blade and Kai .. just my preference. (I think Jay and Simba are in the middle somewhere)
The weather hasn't been as bad as I expected today. Breezy? Well yeah and quite a nip to the breeze but nothing that would stop the pack from getting out. To be honest it was quite invigorating .. and they seem to feel that too .. there was a lot of fun to be had, and a lot of poo to eat. Asha found bones, and damn her she just chewed faster as I screamed at her .. must have looked a right stated fighting the wind running towards her to get it off her .. Naughty granny dog!
As we were finishing our walks Ian arrived with his girls. Asha, Ziva and Sammi got to say hello. Asha gave the best greeting but I think Sammi just wanted to pick a fight with the Cofi girls. Ziva took little notice, to be fair she doesn't know him like the show team do. Before I put them in I pointed out to Ian that Nico and Jezi were in the van, leaning in through Asha's crate Ian said hello. I really wasn't expecting the reaction he got from Nico. Put it this way I've never seen a full set of Nico teeth until today. Wow .. the goofy, happy, cuddly boy does have it in him! To be fair Ian was leaning over into the crate and Nico was confined but I honestly never expected that from him. If any of them was going to react aggressively then I'd put money on Jezi who was sharing the crate with him, not Nico, no never Nico. It just goes to show doesn't it, and though I was taken aback I didn't tell him off. It's actually good to know he would react in that manner if anyone approached him in the van. I know he's territorial around the home and I'm happy with that, but I also know if I say you can come in past him then you can. I can't get the vision of a snarling Nico out of my mind .. it's taken me 7 years to see it ... maybe I'll never see it again!