Friday 20 December 2019

Noisy Night

As soon as we went to bed last night one of the dogs started winging. I got up and let Asha out. I went back to bed and watched TV for an hour or so,  but as soon as we switched it off we could hear the winging again. I was really not convinced it was Asha and decided I'd let everyone out in groups of two. First to go was Asha and Loki - second Ross and Kaiah and thirdly Sammi and Ziva. Sammi thought it was a dog show and went totally nutty but everyone else was just confused by going out of routine. Jezi lay sleeping and Nico is in the bedroom so they didn't go out. Back to bed, I was restless for a while but eventually settled.
A while after 5am the noise started again, Steve got up and sent a
bemused Asha out .. bless her. He then let Ross out, just in case there was a return of his weewee problem, but neither seem to want to go out really. Steve came back to bed and the winging continued until 7.45am when we got up. We made a conscious decision not to get up again. It was not a continuous noise, more like someone sounded fed up than distressed. I'd put money on it being Sammi she's done it before but I've no idea what her problem was last night. This morning everyone seems bright, all toilets are Ok and of course everyone bar Isla has finished breakfast. (Quite normal for her not to finish) So I guess it's another question I'd like to ask them.. What was wrong last night? Did you have belly ache? Did you think father Xmas was coming .. or what? Do tell! But the Blaniks went on and said nothing!