Monday 30 December 2019

Healing Paws

This morning I was itchy and emotional again. My head can't cope with this damned roller coaster .. it really is time to get off it! It was a stunning morning of sunshine and blue skies and I decided on Llyn Cop for everyone, but as I loaded the van I could see the black cloud coming over the valley and towards Cilgwyn. So a last minute change and I decided to do my first two walks over this side of the mountain and was blessed with stunning Winter weather. I'm not sure if it's me that more observant or are we getting more dramatically beautiful skies this Winter? There really is beauty in every season. 

 For the third walk I did go over to Llyn Cop and at times it was like a completely different day, it was cold there with low cloud which at times the sun was able to break through. Still we had a great time, no matter how heavy my heart Ross and Kaiah and their antics always manage to make me smile. The entertainer and the naughty mini angel sure were on full form!  

By the time I'd walked everyone it was getting on for 1pm  and as we returned for home cloud and mist engulfed the mountain. Now it's drizzling and visibility is very poor .. but we don't care we all had a great time on our respective walks and we are all now happy to have a lazy afternoon by the fire.