Thursday 19 December 2019

Not The Best Photo

As soon as I snuggled down on the sofa for my afternoon nap Choo always comes for a cuddle. I've tried to get under the blanket silently, tried not to wake him but daily without success. As soon as I'm under the blanket he's there in my face.
I do feel sorry for him at times, he doesn't seem to be anyone's best friend, and that is not from a lack of trying from his side. I watched this morning as he desperately tried to get Luther and Perry to play with him, but they took no notice of him and continued with their own game. I guess we forget sometimes that at only 3.5 years old he's a young cat too. Junior bullies him, and Jamie, well he's just Jamie and treats everyone the same, but generally he cuddles up with Junior or Perry. Choo is such a sweet boy, though I'm the only one he showers with affection. He is Ok with Steve but never sits with him or goes for a cuddle, he's very much my mate. Weird isn't it how some of them prefer one to the other .. Isla mostly looks at me like I'm a piece of shit stuck in her tail and she adores Steve.